Memorial Service for Cha Garcia (1962–2021)
Memorial Service Details
Saturday, February 13, 2021
10:30 AM, Philippines Time
880 1191 3819
— or —
Zoom direct link: majlovesreg.one/welovemom
- We will open the Zoom meeting at 9:30 am and begin the program at 10:30 am.
- If you decide to turn your camera on, may our dress and grooming uphold the dignity of the occasion.
- Feel free to share this link to family and friends who would like to attend the memorial service: majlovesreg.one/memorial-for-cha-garcia
- We will open some 50 breakout rooms before and after the program. Breakout rooms will not be assigned. Think of it as a live funeral, where you can approach any person, or gather in your own groups. So if you have friends and you would like to talk separately, you or your group will simply have to enter an empty breakout room.
- If you get lost in the world of Zoom, please don’t panic! You can send a message to any person whose name has the label Attendant.
- We want to spend time with you. Our family will do our very best to visit the breakout rooms and say hi.
Thank you so much, our dear family and friends, for sharing in our time of grief. Your words of comfort help heal our broken hearts. Would you like to share a soothing Scripture? Do you have a fond memory with Mom? What qualities did you appreciate most about her?
Our family would love to hear from you. Please type us a public message in the comments box below. If you prefer to write a private email instead, please feel free to send this to: [email protected].
From an archived anniversary message:
So they say in marriage, 25th is a silver, 50th is a gold and 75th is a platinum.
But why don’t they speak of 100th, or 150th or 300th and more.
Can love be limited by time and space?
Shouldn’t it speak of no time and boundaries.
Because just like time, love is boundless and limitless
Love is beyond here and now.
Love, like the love I have for you, remains constantly vibrant and stronger each day, yesterday, now and forever.
Love you dearly.